Compare Text Missing

Greg Terry

Earlier this evening I had the Compare Checkbox available in my text zone. Mysteriously, it has disappeared. When I click on another tab in my text zone, I see the checkbox flash visible for about a half a second. Also, when I first start the program, I see the Compare Checkbox for a split second on the first tab in the text zone before it does the quick switch to the last tab. After that it can only be seen for a split second when clicking any tab in the text zone.

Here is the shot of workspace with the text zone being the middle zone.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Earlier this evening I had the Compare Checkbox available in my text zone. Mysteriously, it has disappeared. When I click on another tab in my text zone, I see the checkbox flash visible for about a half a second. Also, when I first start the program, I see the Compare Checkbox for a split second on the first tab in the text zone before it does the quick switch to the last tab. After that it can only be seen for a split second when clicking any tab in the text zone.

Here is the shot of workspace with the text zone being the middle zone.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Good morning, Greg!

I suspect your middle text column is just a bit too narrow to display the "Compare text" title and checkbox. Try expanding it just a bit and see if that will fix it.

Dr. J:

Thanks for the tip. That sounds likely. I'll try it out tonight when I get home to my Mac!

Appreciate the help and the podcasts a bunch!

That was the fix. Thanks, Dr. J !!

Archived