Copying and Pasting Citation

Michael Dearinger

I have discovered today what may be a bug. I am copying using the citation keypresses (command-control-c) and then pasting the citation into MSWord. What I have discovered is that when I select the passage, press command-control-c then try to paste that into MSWord it instead pastes the previous clipboard into the document. I have to go back to Accordance and use command-control-c again for it to work. It is doing this consistently. Any help would be appreciated.

This is a known and very tricky bug with all the key commands. We are doing our best to solve it.

I have discovered today what may be a bug. I am copying using the citation keypresses (command-control-c) and then pasting the citation into MSWord. What I have discovered is that when I select the passage, press command-control-c then try to paste that into MSWord it instead pastes the previous clipboard into the document. I have to go back to Accordance and use command-control-c again for it to work. It is doing this consistently. Any help would be appreciated.

For the time being, press the key combo twice (looking for a flash in the Edit menu) to verify that it indeed copied the text/citation.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having this EXACT problem as well...from Acc 9.0.6 into MSWord.

Using an Intel 17" MBP with 10.6.4.

Doing it twice in a row does work (I see the flash in the Edit menu).

Thanks for help on this.

Archived