Help me with this please...

Tom Castle

So I'm looking at Jer. 29:11 in the KJV. Of interest to me is the word 'thoughts'. I would like to see how this word is translated throughout the bible. Can someone help me with the easiest way to do that?

So I'm looking at Jer. 29:11 in the KJV. Of interest to me is the word 'thoughts'. I would like to see how this word is translated throughout the bible. Can someone help me with the easiest way to do that?

If you have KJV tagged with Strong's numbers (i.e., KJVS), you can just right click (or Ctrl-click) on the word and select the Search - Key Number option. That will run a search and give you all the verses where the Key Number appears. Open Details - Analysis and there you have all the different English words used to translate the original Hebrew underlying term. Does that help?

If you have KJV tagged with Strong's numbers (i.e., KJVS), you can just right click (or Ctrl-click) on the word and select the Search - Key Number option. That will run a search and give you all the verses where the Key Number appears. Open Details - Analysis and there you have all the different English words used to translate the original Hebrew underlying term. Does that help?

Wow... Yes... Ummm....

Hahaha..

Well I've spent the last three days 'trying out' Logos 4 Mac... Unfortunately, it made me forget how easy Accordance was to use for things like this.... hum

Thanks Ruben.

Wow... Yes... Ummm....

Hahaha..

Well I've spent the last three days 'trying out' Logos 4 Mac... Unfortunately, it made me forget how easy Accordance was to use for things like this.... hum

Thanks Ruben.

I should retract my statement. This type of search is just as simple in Logos. It was completely my ineptness in this case.

Archived