Which Modules To Move?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lawson Stone

Lawson Stone

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Old Testament and everything related to it; drystone masonry, classic firearms, jazz guitar, old west history and lore, straight razor shaving and collecting, great tea
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 13 October 2010 - 03:18 PM

I'm late at installing Accordance 9 but cannot find this question discussed elsewhere.

I understand that we are no longer using the /Applications/Accordance Folder location. I have found most of Accordance and its files in the top level (Hard Disk) /Library/Application Support/Accordance folder (not, for some reason, in the userLibrary/Application Support/ directory).

I note that in the "Previous Accordance Folder" on the Desktop are modules but I don't know what to do with them. Should I drag them to /Library/Application Support/Accordance/Modules? I am having a hard time figuring out if the ones in PAF are superseded by those in the new folder, or if they just, for some reason, didn't get migrated. The Notes on 9 file statement on this seems vague to me.

If this has been discussed, I apologize for not finding it though I hunted.

Advice on how to proceed is appreciated.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere."
--Anonymous Poet of "Beowulf"
Lawson G. Stone, Professor of Old Testament
Asbury Theological Seminary
Stonesfence-my website

#2 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 2,220 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 13 October 2010 - 03:20 PM

I note that in the "Previous Accordance Folder" on the Desktop are modules but I don't know what to do with them. Should I drag them to /Library/Application Support/Accordance/Modules? I am having a hard time figuring out if the ones in PAF are superseded by those in the new folder, or if they just, for some reason, didn't get migrated. The Notes on 9 file statement on this seems vague to me.

They're essentially unnecessary files. Look through them, and if there's nothing you need, trash them. Or archive them somewhere if trashing them seems too severe.

Rick Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

Gear for Running Accordance:

OS X

2014 Mac Mini - 2.6 Ghz dual core Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, El Capitan/OS X Server

2015 12" MacBook - 1.3 Ghz Core M, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, Sierra

Windows

2014 15.6" Acer R7-572 - 1.6 Ghz Core i5, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB mSATA, 512 GB SSD, Windows 10

iOS

2016 iPhone 7 Plus - 256 GB, Verizon, iOS 10.x

2016 iPad Pro (12.9") - 256 GB, Verizon, iOS 10.x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users