Possible LINK Bug
Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:22 AM
I have Anchor Bible Dictionary open in my main workspace. If I open another tool in the same workspace and link to Anchor it works fine. However, if I open another workspace with Anchor in it the LINK always fails with this message "This Entry or Window Name Cannot be Found", and it fails in both workspaces. If I close either workspace containing Anchor the LINK works fine.
I tried to duplicate the problem LINKING with different modules and with some it works and others it does not.
Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:49 AM
Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:44 PM
Edited by circuitrider, 16 October 2010 - 02:01 PM.
Posted 18 October 2010 - 12:23 PM
Edited by circuitrider, 18 October 2010 - 12:25 PM.
Posted 18 October 2010 - 12:30 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users