Merging User Tools Not Working

Steve King

I've tried merging two user tools and I am having some problems.

It does not seem to append the 'from' user tool to the 'into' user tool but still deletes the 'from' user tool.

The tools were originally imported from HTML and I wondered whether they might be too large or corrupt somewhere so created a couple of test user tools from within Accordance - each about 10 lines long.

The first time I tried it Accordance crashed. Retried it and then got the original problem of not appending the user tools.

I wondered whether anyone else was having the same issue.

I'm using 9.0.7 on Macbook Pro with OSX 10.6

I've tried merging two user tools and I am having some problems.

It does not seem to append the 'from' user tool to the 'into' user tool but still deletes the 'from' user tool.

The tools were originally imported from HTML and I wondered whether they might be too large or corrupt somewhere so created a couple of test user tools from within Accordance - each about 10 lines long.

The first time I tried it Accordance crashed. Retried it and then got the original problem of not appending the user tools.

I wondered whether anyone else was having the same issue.

I'm using 9.0.7 on Macbook Pro with OSX 10.6

Yes, I have experienced the same things that you are experiencing. The most recent being just last evening. It seems that accordance, or at least my version of acc. doens't like to merge tools. I get the crash nearly every time accordance tries to merge tools. It also happens when trying to import a new html file into an existing user tool. First it imports the add-on file, then while attempting to merge, it crashes. I restarted, tried again...crash. Restarted, tried again...successful. Later in the evening I repeated the same scenario only to give up on the idea of importing multiple files to the same user tool. =( I ran into this earlier also... I believe with Accordance 8. I never took the time to report the problem. Any assistance in resolving this issue would be appreciated. I have the same configuration that you do in regards to accordance version and OS.

Tom

Archived