working with images

danzac

I'm using the pre-built "Search graphic tools". Once I receive hits, I'm unable to see the full size of the images by double-clicking, nor am I able to drag and drop the images. I can't even copy and paste from the search results? Is this normal.

Second problem - thanks to the tip on the blog, I've upsized the thumbnails in my preferences. But the thumbnail sizes have only increased in the search all NOT in the module itself. See the image attached for the search and module side by side showing the same thumbnails.

Danny

sorry, pic didn't attach first time.

post-398-059456900 1289763988_thumb.png

When you use Accordance's Search All feature, you cannot interact with the results of the search to copy, etc; you can only browse through the hits. To interact with the hits in a specific module, simply double-click it from the list of modules displayed on the left side of the Search All window (or zone). Accordance opens a new tab, window, or zone (depending on your set preferences) with the hits from your search displayed. You can then copy, drag-and-drop, etc.

When you set your thumbnail display preference, did you select "apply" when Accordance asked if you wanted to apply the new display defaults to all open tools? If you did not, any open modules are not affected by the change in display preferences. You can also always change the settings for a open module by selecting from the menu bar Display: Set Tool Display (or by pressing command+T).

Thanks Sean. The settings apparently didn't kick in for all modules. I changed it, shut down accordance, and brought it back up and now it is fine.

I didn't realize that about the Search window ? I don't like that!

Archived