Reinstalling Accordance and Easy Install cfg

pallen38

Hello,

Recently I have had to sell some of my Accordance disks, so, to make sure all the modules on all the disks I transferred are uninstalled and not just the ones I could find, I removed everything I could find of Accordance on my hard drive - all the folders, files, etc that I could find.

I then downloaded my Accordance 9.1 installer again, went through the install, but I missed something along the way because Accordance still thinks all my modules are installed and will not let me install them again.

Is there a way to delete the configuration or cache for the EasyInstall so I can just reinstall from scratch? I tried refresh, logging in again, etc, but nothing.

I probably went about this the wrong way to begin with, but now I guess I'll need to reinstall either way. If someone already answered this I apologize - I searched before posting but may have been searching for the wrong things.

Thanks

Patrick Allen

Appreciate you wanting to start over. Like most people you missed removing the user/Library/Preferences/Accordance Preferences which stores your modules and all your settings. If you do this you should be able to reinstall.

Archived