Iphone/Ipad

Fr. Rusty Matheny

Just checking in to see if the Iphone/Ipad app is still planned for release this year or if it has run into snags and will be delayed until next year?

Hope the question is not out of line.

Grace and Peace,

Rusty+

At the SBL conference, they were saying late December release. App is to be free, and free to transfer your current modules onto the iOS device.

At the SBL conference, they were saying late December release. App is to be free, and free to transfer your current modules onto the iOS device.

thanks Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Any more recent updates? Is the app still expected to come out this month (December)?

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so, I have the iPad finally, and the killer app is still MIA... :)

I know, y'all are doing your best, and we appreciate it. We're being patient, honest, but it's HARD. LoL

You just got your iPad and you are saying it is hard to wait. Just be patient, good things come to those who wait.

I bought my iPad when it came out and have been having a lot of fun with it. I was delighted when they announced that they were bringing Accordance to the iPhone. Then when they said that they were delaying the iPhone app because they were also making it for the iPad, I was even more delighted. They wait does seem to be long, but in fact it is short. Remember the iPad came out just a few months ago. We are near the finish line. It is "just around the corner"

Remember patience is a virtue

Wayne Forkner

Berkeley, CA

Archived