User Notes Unusable

Tom Castle

So here is what I'm doing...

This is a fresh install of Accordance on a MacBook Pro. No prior notes or highlights, etc.

I select Add User Notes Pane from the top right hand side of the workspace. Since I haven't previously created a user note on this install, I get this pop up...

post-33-053480400 1291556228_thumb.png

I enter a name and click ok.

I get this confirmation pop up... and click ok

post-33-036774100 1291556343_thumb.png

I again select Add User Notes Pane from the top right hand side of the workspace. Now i get this weird pop up...

post-33-059562800 1291556354_thumb.png

I click ok and the user note pane is added to the Workspace. I select a reference in my bible and hit cmd+U to work in my user note file. The edit window comes up and lets me add text or whatever just fine. However, when I click Update, Accordance crashes.

Any ideas?

I got the same error when creating a new notes file. I even thought of trying a different name than the one that you did, but I still received the same error. However, as I acknowledged the error, the Notes pane(?) opened just fine, though I didn't attempt to create any notes in it.

We are tracking down the bug, but you should in fact be able to open and edit the Notes after the first time.

Archived