Greek Keys file

billwing

After upgrading to Accordance 9.1 I was doing my daily bible study devotions using the ESVS. I tried to change the font size by using the CMD-T command, but I got a message asking me where my Greek Keys file was. I found the old Greek Keys file but that didn't work. I did a spotlight search for another Greek Keys file but I haven't been able to come up with anything.

By the way, Accordance was so helpful in getting me through my first quarter at seminary. Thank you.

Remove Greek Keys from the Library window and let Easy Install reinstall it. This bug should be fixed in 9.1.1, but that won't help you. It was due to updating several texts that all had the same subsudiary files.

• 5 weeks later...

Remove Greek Keys from the Library window and let Easy Install reinstall it. This bug should be fixed in 9.1.1, but that won't help you. It was due to updating several texts that all had the same subsudiary files.

I'm having the same problem. And all my Greek text has gone wonky. I've removed the Greek Keys file from /library/application support/accordance/modules/tools/, but Easy Install isn't recognizing that it's gone and won't replace it. Screen shot is attached. I'm stuck. (Trying to start my way through Mounce's Greek).

Thanks!

post-30240-026054700 1294286893_thumb.png

FontFixer will correct the Greek text problem. Be sure to use the correct version for your Accordance.

Thank you! That fixed the font problem perfectly. But still looking for that Greek Keys file. Last time you walked me through the Easy Install and it worked fine. Now it's not seeing the missing file.

Archived