Upgrading to 9.1.1 from within Acc

Ben

I'm having trouble with the update system from within Acc.

When I try to download the 9.1.1 update (from 9.1), I get an error message which says simply, "Error intializing downloads."

Hm.. you could always try the direct download.

fwiw , it worked smoothly for me, thus it is not an across the board issue.

Hope this info helps the programmers.

Rusty+

Yep. And that works. But I had to do that to upgrade to 9.1 as well, so something isn't working that I'd like to get addressed.

This occurs only in Snow Leopard, and only with rare users. We have not yet solved the issue, so your only solutions are to download the app updates separately, and to purchase disks for the new modules and the module updates. We'll be happier than anyone else when we figure out how to get around the problem.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been trying to update from 8.4.3 to 9.1.1. Using the download and update from within Accordance, the modules update but 9.1.1 just hangs and I have to force quit Accordance. I downloaded the update from the website and it asks for an unlock key. I have verified and repaired permissions and nothing seems to work. How do I get an unlock key?

Thanks Helen. So I am trying to order online and I am told I need the unlock code for version 8.4. Where do I find that?

You don't need it, just send it for manual processing. As long as you are a registered user our staff will take care of it.

Archived