Multiple Verse Copy/Paste in iOS version

David Firth

I just "upgraded" my OliveTree reader on iOS, and I noticed a glaring problem that I hope works differently in the upcoming Accordance iOS version. I'd like to consolidate into just using Accordance and this would make a big difference to me (am a happy Mac Accordance user, but iOS is my daily use platform now). OliveTree was allowing multiple verse copy/paste on iPhone, but not on iPad. In the latest version, they seem to have made a decision to limit both to single verse copy/paste. As a seminary student who writes papers on iOS, multiple verse copy/paste is a necessary item for convenience. Please, Accordance, keep academic users in mind. Limit the size of the copy/paste if you must, but do better than OliveTree. Give us multiple verse copy/paste.

Waiting on pins & needles for the iOS version ... just sayin.

Dave

MDiv student

Methodist Theological School in Ohio

I just "upgraded" my OliveTree reader on iOS, and I noticed a glaring problem that I hope works differently in the upcoming Accordance iOS version. I'd like to consolidate into just using Accordance and this would make a big difference to me (am a happy Mac Accordance user, but iOS is my daily use platform now). OliveTree was allowing multiple verse copy/paste on iPhone, but not on iPad. In the latest version, they seem to have made a decision to limit both to single verse copy/paste. As a seminary student who writes papers on iOS, multiple verse copy/paste is a necessary item for convenience. Please, Accordance, keep academic users in mind. Limit the size of the copy/paste if you must, but do better than OliveTree. Give us multiple verse copy/paste.

Waiting on pins & needles for the iOS version ... just sayin.

Dave

MDiv student

Methodist Theological School in Ohio

Hi Dave:

Actually, you can still copy and paste multiple verses with OT BibleReader. You just have to use the standard select control to highlight the verse range you want to copy, then select copy. This goes for iPad, too.

Hi Dave:

Actually, you can still copy and paste multiple verses with OT BibleReader. You just have to use the standard select control to highlight the verse range you want to copy, then select copy. This goes for iPad, too.

Well, how about that ... obviously operator error. Worked like a charm this time in OliveTree on iPad.

I can't figure out how to copy/paste anything in the default module in Accordance for iOS. There is copy/paste, right?

Thanks.

Well, how about that ... obviously operator error. Worked like a charm this time in OliveTree on iPad.

I can't figure out how to copy/paste anything in the default module in Accordance for iOS. There is copy/paste, right?

Thanks.

Copying is only supported in the instant details view for 1.0. All standard text controls support copy/paste. Obviously, we know we need to support copying from the text display views.

Scott.

Archived