User Interface

Guntis

Maybe not the first priority at this time, but could you think about different colors for the UI? Personally I find current color scheme with those dark brown bars too "heavy". I'd prefer iBooks sepia color background with little bit darker bars.

Maybe not the first priority at this time, but could you think about different colors for the UI? Personally I find current color scheme with those dark brown bars too "heavy". I'd prefer iBooks sepia color background with little bit darker bars.

Or, like the "Friendly" app for Facebook (and I am sure many others) allow the user to set the UI color(s). But I know, more prefs is more programming....

Or, like the "Friendly" app for Facebook (and I am sure many others) allow the user to set the UI color(s). But I know, more prefs is more programming....

Yep, just like custom fonts, colored backgrounds, more features, etc.

Remember when users were saying "We'd just like a reader for now?" We knew y'all wouldn't be satisfied with that for long. This first version actually has a VERY extended search capacity, one of the greatest weaknesses of other iOS Bible apps. We hope you will recommend this app to all of your friends

Archived