User notes print size

Christoph Koehler

Hi there,

When trying to print my user notes I saw that the font size is rather large. I am still young and have excellent eyes, so I'd like to decrease the font size for printed pages. How do I do that? Thanks! :)

Christoph

The font size for User Notes is set when you edit each note, so I don't think even setting the default font size in Print Settings will affect it.

Hi there,

When trying to print my user notes I saw that the font size is rather large. I am still young and have excellent eyes, so I'd like to decrease the font size for printed pages. How do I do that? Thanks! :)

Christoph

You can set the font and font size in Preferences/Edit Windows. But this will affect only future notes. The only way I know of to decrease font size for existing notes is to click on the existing note, type command-U to open the edit window, type option-command-5 to open the text palette, then highlight the text you want to change and change it with the text palette.

You can set the font and font size in Preferences/Edit Windows. But this will affect only future notes. The only way I know of to decrease font size for existing notes is to click on the existing note, type command-U to open the edit window, type option-command-5 to open the text palette, then highlight the text you want to change and change it with the text palette.

If all you want to adjust is the text size when printing, try the "Print Settings" preferences under the "file" menu. It allows you to set a default font size.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! It seems like only changing the note font size will affect anything. Print settings don't seem to have any effect. Maybe that can be improved in the future? :)

Archived