Easy Install only downloads iOS starter download

MatthewCrowe

I'm very excited about Accordance iOS on my iPhone but I have not discovered how to use the Easy Install to download my modules...it only shows the iOS starter package as available. I have entered my Accordance Account information correctly. The modules I have on my MacBook are those that came with the Scholar's Library. Is there something else I should do with my Accordance account? Is there a work-around?

Thanks!

Do your modules show on the Accordance website when you log in? The only accessible modules are those listed as Easy Install. If none are so listed, you can contact customer support to have them added (unless they are CD only).

Do your modules show on the Accordance website when you log in? The only accessible modules are those listed as Easy Install. If none are so listed, you can contact customer support to have them added (unless they are CD only).

That was the problem! "My Products" did not list all the modules I had purchased but an email to the support resolved the issue. Thanks!

Archived