display problems

A. Smith

The picture will demonstrate the problem. The display often does not refresh. I have had this problem on and off since the switch to v 9. I have a hard time imagining that it is a hardware problem since I don't have this problem with any other program, ever. I am using an aluminum macbook, OS 10.6.6, 2 g intel, 2 g ddr3 (256 for video). Is anyone else having this problem?

post-29320-048024500 1296079176_thumb.png

Every so often I too get this problem. Unfortunately I can never recreate it so I'm not sure what is causing the issue.

I too am running on a Macbook pro OSX 10.6.6

4Gb memory

The picture will demonstrate the problem. The display often does not refresh. I have had this problem on and off since the switch to v 9. I have a hard time imagining that it is a hardware problem since I don't have this problem with any other program, ever. I am using an aluminum macbook, OS 10.6.6, 2 g intel, 2 g ddr3 (256 for video). Is anyone else having this problem?

I don't recall seeing this exactly, but I have a similar (and reproducible) problem when amplifiying to Search All. The attached screenshot shows several pane elements carrying over from my main tab to the Search All tab. Selecting some other modules or scrolling through the list sometimes clears the artifacts, but not always.

There's also an issue when the Atlas display changes- all tabs in that zone lose their labels. Before and after pictures are attached below.

I'm using a 2006 Macbook Pro with Core 2 duo, OS 10.6.6, and 3GB memory

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I would post two more pix of this problem. This time the issue is a bit different. In the first pic, the gray box that looks like I'm moving a zone shouldn't be there. I had already moved the zone, but the box wouldn't go away. I had to quit the program to get the box to go away. In the second pic, I resized the window, but the zone didn't resize.

post-29320-072292000 1296837618_thumb.png

post-29320-000256000 1296837640_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

Just checking in on the issues mentioned in this thread, especially the problem of pane elements carrying over when amplifying. Have these been tracked down for the next update?

Archived