What is error #-25133?

JonathanHuber

Hi all,

Twice today I tried to open Accordance and was greeted instead with the error message shown in the attached picture. Both times, restarting my computer resolved the problem, but I'd like to fix this so it doesn't keep happening. Has anyone else seen this before or have any suggestions?

I'm running Accordance 9.1.1 on a 2006 Macbook Pro with 2.16GHz Core 2 duo and OSX 10.6.6.

Thanks,

Jonathan

I see this occasionally, and it appears to be related to what's on the clipboard at the time, but I have found that I can just dismiss it with no apparent effect on stability.

I see this occasionally, and it appears to be related to what's on the clipboard at the time, but I have found that I can just dismiss it with no apparent effect on stability.

Hmm, that makes sense given the text displayed with the error message, but Accordance refused to open for me when it happened.

We are working on identifying the issue that causes this problem, but J.P. is correct, it is an issue with the clipboard. Simply change the clipboard's contents by copying anything and the error should disappear.

We are working on identifying the issue that causes this problem, but J.P. is correct, it is an issue with the clipboard. Simply change the clipboard's contents by copying anything and the error should disappear.

Thanks for all of your amazingly quick replies. The Accordance team is awesome!

Archived