copying text without the 'edit' drop down window

Ruth Ann

I'm usually way behind when I ask a question in this forum But...

I have just installed my 9.2 Accordance from the 8.whatever it was, and I can no longer use the control-command-enter to copy with citation after I have highlighted text. I checked preferences and don't see anything there that has changed this operation.

Am I missing something or is this a change in the new Accordance.

BTW, I had talked to you, Helen, about a year and a half ago about my Atlas not working after migrating to a new puter. I kind of gave up and took a trip to Israel. :lol:

But since installing the 9.2, my Atlas works!!!!! Bless you!

I love my accordance. A lot!

I'm usually way behind when I ask a question in this forum But...

I have just installed my 9.2 Accordance from the 8.whatever it was, and I can no longer use the control-command-enter to copy with citation after I have highlighted text. I checked preferences and don't see anything there that has changed this operation.

Am I missing something or is this a change in the new Accordance.

BTW, I had talked to you, Helen, about a year and a half ago about my Atlas not working after migrating to a new puter. I kind of gave and took a trip to Israel. :lol:

But since installing the 9.2, my Atlas works!!!!! Bless you!

I love my accordance. A lot!

Hi Ruth Ann:

I think you are missing one keystroke. For copying as citation it is control-command-c, then to paste it is control-command-v. HTH.

Thanks for the advice. But it still won't work. I'm getting used to going to edit and getting the drop down, finding 'copy as' at the bottom of the drop down and then 'citation'.

Just miss doing it the other way. I can still use the key strokes for my forums, etc.

The key command control-command-C is still working to copy as citation. What kind of text are you trying to copy as citation? I am asking becuase I don't understand the part about "going to edit."

The key command control-command-C is still working to copy as citation. What kind of text are you trying to copy as citation? I am asking becuase I don't understand the part about "going to edit."

Perhaps it is my puter?

I used to use control-option-enter to copy text. I would get a window beside the text and I could choose 'citation'. I used it to copy a verse or several verses in a Bible version.

It won't work for me since I downloaded Accordance 9.2.

I must go to the top of my screen. Across the top is left to right: Accordance, File, Edit. After highlighting my verse(s) I choose 'edit' then down the drop down window to 'citation'. That's my procedure now.

I've had some other difficulties lately with other software. Not sure what's going on.

Archived