Stacking mult. versions in a single zone

thomas1234

I would like to have a zone containing several English versions. Despite some attempts, I haven't been able to do this. In Dr. Jenny's tutorial in using zones, he shows a sample workspace that has such an arrangement. So I am asking for help in vertically stacking in a single zone.

There is an icon that swaps panes from horizontal to vertical. If you have a number of bibles as panes in a zone then it should arrange them vertically if they are not currently.

It is on the same line as the verse slider next to a add pane icons.

Thank you, Steve. I have tried to use the toggle button you mentioned, but have only been able to stack two versions. I have attached an example from the tutorial video I mentioned to show what I am wanting to accomplish.post-30961-014682200 1299862609_thumb.png

Thank you, Steve. I have tried to use the toggle button you mentioned, but have only been able to stack two versions. I have attached an example from the tutorial video I mentioned to show what I am wanting to accomplish.post-30961-014682200 1299862609_thumb.png

Hi there. It worked on my existing workspace so I set up another workspace to check it out and it still works.

Screen shot 1 is how it was originally set up. It was a new workspace which defaulted to ESV. I added a bible dictionary to give me a separate zone. Then I added three bibles to the ESV zone using the add text icon.

Screen shot 2 shows the same screen after I hit the toggle button. Does this help or are you still having a problem?

Screen Shot 1.tiff

Screen Shot 2.tiff

Ah! I was having the same problem, but I think we're clicking the wrong button. The toggle button beside the "add" buttons flips all of the panes.

Steve

Thank you for your persistence. I followed your directions, and am able now to get the panes arranged vertically.

Jonathan

Thank you also. I was using the right button, but now see that I need to keep clicking the the same pane until they all align vertically or horizontally.

Thomas DeCosta

Archived