Flicker after Mac OS automatic update

Slammer

I just completed a Mac OS update (10.6.7) and now there is a flicker or two every 10-15 seconds in Accordance 9.2.1

It does not happen in any other program.

Anyone else have this problem?

Solutions?

I just completed a Mac OS update (10.6.7) and now there is a flicker or two every 10-15 seconds in Accordance 9.2.1

Solutions?

I haven't experienced anything like this.

What do you mean by flicker? The entire screen? Just a portion of the Accordance window? Is this something that appears if you do a video capture of your computer? (You can use Quicktime Player to do that, or a variety of other means). What type of computer/monitor do you have?

Solutions?

I haven't experienced it either.

What do you mean by flicker? The entire screen? Just a portion of the Accordance window? Is this something that appears if you do a video capture of your computer? (You can use Quicktime Player to do that, or a variety of other means). What type of computer/monitor do you have?

I have a Macbook Pro 15inch screen. The whole screen flickers...twitches once or twice...then waits 15 odd seconds and repeats the process. Only happens in Accordance...no other programs.

Archived