Why Bible Software?

Timothy Jenney

Every been asked why you use Bible software and been at a loss for an answer?

Ever want to share a single podcast with a friend to introduce Accordance?

This podcast fits both needs. "Why use Bible Software?" offers an engaging look at the current transition from paper to digital resources for Bible study. Featuring demos of both Accordance for the Mac 9.3 and Accordance for iOS 1.2, this is an ideal podcast for those considering moving to Bible software. Share it with your friends!

Direct link: Why Bible Software?

Every been asked why you use Bible software and been at a loss for an answer?

Ever want to share a single podcast with a friend to introduce Accordance?

This podcast fits both needs. "Why use Bible Software?" offers an engaging look at the current transition from paper to digital resources for Bible study. Featuring demos of both Accordance for the Mac 9.3 and Accordance for iOS 1.2, this is an ideal podcast for those considering moving to Bible software. Share it with your friends!

Direct link: Why Bible Software?

The podcast feed does not seem to be working. I have been trying to update from within iTunes for a couple of days with no response, and when I went to the site, clicked the link to download from the iTunes store, I get the exclamation point saying the link does not exist. I did download the m4v file directly from the site, but no luck from within iTunes. All other podcasts work fine, I have downloaded all other Lighting the Lamp podcasts from within iTunes, and I have made no changes to my settings.... Is there a problem with the podcast link?

In Christ,

Bret

The podcast feed does not seem to be working. I have been trying to update from within iTunes for a couple of days with no response, and when I went to the site, clicked the link to download from the iTunes store, I get the exclamation point saying the link does not exist. I did download the m4v file directly from the site, but no luck from within iTunes. All other podcasts work fine, I have downloaded all other Lighting the Lamp podcasts from within iTunes, and I have made no changes to my settings.... Is there a problem with the podcast link?

In Christ,

Bret

Same here.

Same here.

Hi, Fr. Rusty!

I'm aware of the problem. We thought we had it fixed. We waited overnight to give Apple time to update their podcast links, but the problem still isn't fixed.

Working on it now....

Thanks for the confirmation!

Edit at 3 PM ET: podcast #54 is still not working on Apple's Search list for "Lighting the Lamp." However, clicking on "Lighting the Lamp," "see all" produces a different list (white letters on black background). The podcast CAN be viewed and downloaded from that page.

I have no idea why... :wacko:

When it didn't refresh, I went to the link located in the podcasts page, which then loaded the podcast (temporarily) into iTunes for viewing. Once I was finished, it disappeared, but I did get to watch the whole podcast.

So, if you're anxious to see it soon, here's the link I used:

http://www.accordancefiles2.com/podcasts/p54_whybiblesoftware.m4v

It's downloading here in The Netherlands within iTunes :-)

Nice Podcast, Dr J!

YBIC, Hans

It's downloading here in The Netherlands within iTunes :-)

Nice Podcast, Dr J!

YBIC, Hans

Great!

Thanks so much, Hans

Archived