"Enter Words" fails in Anchor-Yale 3.0

stoessel

The word list in "English Content" mode will not go past the word, "Dotage." Open Anchor, Search/Enter Words, type in the box. Any word after "Dotage" will not display. Using scroll bar yields no scrolling, arrow keys same result. In the "Entry" mode, it works okay, or at least it will go to words later in the alphabet (e.g., "treaty").

I don't recall having this problem previously. I just installed 9.3.2. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ed Stoessel

PPC, Mac OS X 10.5.8

Accordance 9.3.2

Anchor-Yale Bible Dictionary 3.0

I verified your glitch with MacBook Pro, OSX 10.6.7, Accordance 9.3.2, AYBD 3.0

Strange...

I can confirm this bug. Its been fixed and should be part of 9.3.3. However, since 9.3.2 just came out, 9.3.3 might not be right away. Is the fix urgently needed by anyone?

I can confirm this bug. Its been fixed and should be part of 9.3.3. However, since 9.3.2 just came out, 9.3.3 might not be right away. Is the fix urgently needed by anyone?

I was doing a serious search when the bug popped up. "Urgent" would not fit the situation, but I hope 9.3.3 will not be long in coming. My project will have to wait until it does show up. Thanks very much for all you do!

I believe it's happening in other tools, so yes, we'll fix some more new bugs and release soon.However, it surely only matters if you don't know how to spell the word?

I believe it's happening in other tools, so yes, we'll fix some more new bugs and release soon.However, it surely only matters if you don't know how to spell the word?

Not really. I want to know what variations on the word may be present, or even if the word itself may be absent altogether. Thanks for the info on the upcoming version.

Archived