• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guntis

Guntis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:28 PM

New Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible. This one looks really good! (http://olivetree.com...productid=17633)
And New Interpreter’s Bible Commentary also would be welcome…

Edited by Guntis, 03 May 2011 - 02:29 PM.

“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

(retina MacBook Pro 15.4" (mid 2014) — Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD. macOS Sierra, Accordance 12) 

#2 AdamR

AdamR

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:13 PM

Yes, yes, and yes again!

I have grant money set aside to buy NIB and NIDB as soon as they're released for Accordance. Any news from the team on whether or not these resources are coming to Accordance?

#3 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 10,723 posts
  • Twitter:accordancebible
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:08 PM

We are working on the older IB modules now. We understood that the New series would be out of the price range of most of our users, so it's on hold for the time being.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#4 AdamR

AdamR

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:19 PM

We are working on the older IB modules now. We understood that the New series would be out of the price range of most of our users, so it's on hold for the time being.

That's a disappointing, though understandable, answer, Helen. Thanks for the information.

#5 Daniel Francis

Daniel Francis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts
  • Interests:Contemplative prayer, ecological stewardship, science-fiction, and cat herding are some of my interests.

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:53 AM

That's a disappointing, though understandable, answer, Helen. Thanks for the information.

It is disappointing for sure but then other resources are quite pricey like Hermeneia and NIB has a winder audience than it. I do know you are doing what you feel is best but just wish i could buy it and would consider a high price worth paying since you do have payment plans now.

-Dan

#6 Daniel Francis

Daniel Francis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts
  • Interests:Contemplative prayer, ecological stewardship, science-fiction, and cat herding are some of my interests.

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:32 PM

Was glad to hear that NIB will likely be making it to Accordance, I still would;t mind seeing the original IB in Accordance too one day preferably after the NIB is there though...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users