Emulator Problems with Graphics package

fmcfee

Hi everybody,

I just purchased and installed the graphic package running on the PC emulator..I am having some problems..the 3D portion of the atlas does not appear to be supported in the PC emulator... am I correct in this assumption?....I have watched the "training videos" and cannot get the "geography of Jerusalem" view to work in my 2D view..am I missing something?....I would still purchase this package even though some of these features do not appear to work in the PC emulator, but I would suggest that these "problems" especially not being able to do 3D be communicated to sales/support (I have not contacted them) for us non-MAC users...I would appreciate any help or advise (I plan to eventually get a "used" MAC..but it will be a while)....Thanks so much for your help!

Frank

I did speak with Keith at tech support today (5-23-2011) and he confirmed the 3D graphics will not work on a PC platform...however..the "geography of Jerusalem" should work but I can't get it to..also I cannot put any of my "graphics" tools into a custom folder in the library...thanks for any suggestions

5-29-2011 I am writing this from my MACBook Pro computer...YES Accordance excels on the MAC...I love the 3D graphics and I can get the "geography of Jerusalem" to work ....I am still a novice on the MAC and also Accordance..I will continue with my PC also (with many other programs I have on it).....

Frank

You are correct. Please see the FAQ at the support page for the emulator.

J P Kang,

Thanks for your reply...BTW, I have never been able to print anything to a PDF..I did discuss this with tech support and it does not work on my PC ...I appreciate your taking the time to answer me.

Frank

Archived