Collapsible Menu in Library

Ben Good

Since IOS sync with Mac basically every module on mac can be transported to the IOS device. That is Great!

It would be good, instead of scrolling through your entire library every time you want to find a module at the bottom of the list, if you could collapse each sub menu within the library.

So what is displayed is: Texts, English Tools, Greek Tools, Hebrew Tools, Reference Tools, and General Tools.

Then if you click on one of those menus, the list expands to display the complete Texts menu, or the complete Greek Tools menu, etc.

Just a thought.

+1

We recognize that we need to add some hierarchical based organizing abilities to the Library view. Until we decide what to do I highly recommend using the search bar at the top of the Library view. Just tap the first couple of letters of the module you're looking for and the list will quickly be filtered. I never scroll in the Library view anymore.

Scott

We recognize that we need to add some hierarchical based organizing abilities to the Library view. Until we decide what to do I highly recommend using the search bar at the top of the Library view. Just tap the first couple of letters of the module you're looking for and the list will quickly be filtered. I never scroll in the Library view anymore.

Scott

Excellent tip!

Thanks!

Archived