LXX2

Julia Falling

Hey –

I went to get my husband's new laptop (13" MacBook Pro) up to date and was unable to open LXX2 with the code (same as code for LXX1, right?). I tried opening from the Library window, and directly from the module in HD>Library>Application Support>Accordance>Modules> Texts. No go. I also made an attempt to open/reinstall from disk. That didn't work either. Everything else installed and updated perfectly. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Julie

Since you have version 9, you cannot easily install from an older disk. You would need to run the older version 7 or 8 installer, verify that the new Accordance folder that it creates is in applications, then restart Accordance 9. However, since you have newer versions of these modules in the Application Support>Accordance>Modules> Texts this would likely fail.

The only way to use Easy Install to add back the additional modules that come with a primary module is to remove the primary module from the Library window, and then run Easy Install. This would apply to LXX1 (LXX2), TARG-T (many addtional modules now), the Notes of English Bibles, etc., etc.

Installers on disks do add the additional modules when they check for updates, but you would need the Primary 9 DVD for that now. We haven't been able to program Easy Install to do this for us (yet).

I will send you the LXX2 code in a Personal Message.

Thanks, Helen. Worked like a charm. I trashed the LXX1 & LXX2 modules, and deleted LXX1 from the Library Window, ran "Easy Install" and got everything. It all opens perfectly. Thank you for the great support.

Julie

Archived