Bible Study on the iPad

Dutch Chaplain

I am a Chaplain working out of my car, using my iPad inbetween visits for Bible study, wedding and funeral preparation, and preparations for inspirational presentations to members of an interdisciplinary hospice team.

I am considering Accoradance as a platform for Bible study on my iPad. I do not carry a laptop. Any advice for me? Will I need to upgrade to iPad2?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I am a Chaplain working out of my car, using my iPad inbetween visits for Bible study, wedding and funeral preparation, and preparations for inspirational presentations to members of an interdisciplinary hospice team.

I am considering Accoradance as a platform for Bible study on my iPad. I do not carry a laptop. Any advice for me? Will I need to upgrade to iPad2?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I have a first generation iPad with 32 GB of memory. The resources I own in Accordance takes up 4.4 GB. It works great.

You could download the iOS Accordance app for free from the Apple App store. It comes with a nice selection of resources for you to try. That would give you a good idea of the possibilities

You will need the iPad2 only of you want to project Accordance directly while teaching, rather than incorporating your results into Keynote.

Archived