problem with installing Atlas

Joo

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmpezh41dq1qzjoklo1_500.jpg

I encountered this message in installing "The Carta Bible Atlas"

I am not so technical user who can understand this message and solve the problem.

How can I (re)install The Carta Bible Atlas successfully?

Any help will be appreciated previously.

thank you from Seoul, Korea

Edited by Joo

This message is not about the Carta Bible Atlas. It means that the Altutude data for the Accordance Bible Atlas was not properly installed (probably from a DVD). I would copy the Altitude data from the DVD to your Library/Application support/Accordance/Atlas files and replace the bad copy.

If you contact me directly, I will be glad to help you via Skype or iChat.

This message is not about the Carta Bible Atlas. It means that the Altutude data for the Accordance Bible Atlas was not properly installed (probably from a DVD). I would copy the Altitude data from the DVD to your Library/Application support/Accordance/Atlas files and replace the bad copy.

If you contact me directly, I will be glad to help you via Skype or iChat.

very nice, Ms. Brown.

I will try to contact you via Skype. When (in what time) would be convenient to you?

Just send me a text message and I will let you know if I am available.

• 9 years later...

Hello,

I am also having trouble with installing the Atlas program on my Mac computer. I have no problem in selecting the items i want to install, but after I go through the whole process and click to install, Accordance never installs them. I have been able only to install the "Bible Lands PhotoGuide Version 3", the "Dictionary of Place Names", and the "Listing of Atlas Sites". Why is this? What can I do to install the rest?