Instant Details issue

Coleman Ford

I recently had a crash on my iPad while trying to update my software and had to reinstate a saved profile. In doing so I had to reinstall all my upgrades and modules.

I now have an issue with instal details where all parsing appears, but word definitions are missing. This is true for BHS as well as my GNT-T. Has anyone else had thie experience or would anyone know how to address this issue? Any help would be greatlyappreciated. Thanks!

This is a known issue and should be fixed with the next upgrade, due out very very soon. Your only other option is to remove and reinstall Accordance and see if it works this time.

This is a known issue and should be fixed with the next upgrade, due out very very soon. Your only other option is to remove and reinstall Accordance and see if it works this time.

Thanks Helen! I will try that and will look forward to the new update :-)

As Helen said this bug is fixed for the next release. The issue occurs when an iTunes backup and restore has been performed. The next update (v1.3) will not only properly handle an iTunes backup and restore, but will also correct a broken v1.2 installation.

In the meantime, I would assume that syncing with Accordance for Mac would also correct the problem, although I haven't checked that usage case specifically.

Scott.

Archived