Text and tools highlights

RANorem

The first thing that caught my attention after installing 9.4 is that all of my highlights have been changed to a single style. I tried copying the back-up copy of "My Highlights" into the "My Highlights" in users/name/documents/Accordance Files, restarted Accordance, and the highlights still showed the new style. Is there any way to salvage my old highlights? Thanks for your help.

If you were testing the Open beta version, then you need to go back to June 22 or thereabouts in order to get an uncorrupted version of any Highlight files that were edited in the interim. If you didn't test a beta, I have no idea why they would look like this.

If you were testing the Open beta version, then you need to go back to June 22 or thereabouts in order to get an uncorrupted version of any Highlight files that were edited in the interim. If you didn't test a beta, I have no idea why they would look like this.

I was testing the Open beta version and my backup was only back to June 27 so I assume that all may be lost.

Archived