Let There Be Light!

Timothy Jenney

Once you've encouraged a friend to download the free trial of Accordance 9.4 ( www.accordancebible.com/trial ), what's the best way to get them up and running?

How about our latest podcast, "Let There Be Light!"?

Here's the posted description: [study] Gen. 1:3 poses an interesting question, "How can there be light on Day One, when the sun, moon, and stars do not appear until Day Four?" This study of the word "light" uses the Accordance 9.4 free trial version and modules. A great podcast for first time users, this episode shows how to search the Bible for a particular word, compare Bible translations, discover the original Hebrew word and its meaning, and access Bible study tools.

"Let There Be Light!"? "A great podcast for first time users.." I agree with Dr. J's own assessment of this podcast. In fact it was the words 'A great podcast for first time users' which caught my eye (very clever!) as I still consider myself a 'first time user'. Personally I learn best when I am sat at the computer following an experienced user (David Lang, Dr J or even a dear Accordance friend Mike S, far away in the USA but close enough to show me so much with the help of Skype). Through following Dr J (continually giving thanks for the pause button!) I really learned and relearned a lot with this podcast and hope there will more like it! To Helen and the Team, to those in the office and to all the many who help the rest of us on the Forums, I give grateful thanks.

Kevin.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this podcast- as a new user (brand new, in fact-- I just bought Accordance yesterday!), this was extremely helpful.

Archived