Accordance 1.3 available now in App Store

Tom

Scott and whomever else may have had in the iOS 1.3 Accordance version should be given a hearty thanks. I really like the direction this app is heading. It looks much better and utilizes the screen more efficiently. I especially like the Easy Install option. Very Nice!

Scott and whomever else may have had in the iOS 1.3 Accordance version should be given a hearty thanks. I really like the direction this app is heading. It looks much better and utilizes the screen more efficiently. I especially like the Easy Install option. Very Nice!

Please don't forget to rate the new version and add a review in the App Store.

Scott

Agree. Thanks to Scott and his team. Bravo for great improvements.

Please don't forget to rate the new version and add a review in the App Store.

Scott

Done!

Simply fantastic. I really didn't enjoy the user interface of the previous version. This one is much, much improved. Everything is easier to get to and much more pleasant to work with. Great job, y'all.

See the Help pages for all the new features in 1.3.

As Scott said, please do rate and review this new rev in the App Store. It really helps people decide whether to try Accordance.

I'd like to add my thanks for this update. It's almost a 2.0 IM0. I particularly like:

•  
  • Remembering your place in texts and resources. Yes! This was my single biggest request. When I opened up this morning it had remembered my place in the Bible text across sessions, which I didn't expect. That's a bonus.
  • The new verse picker option. Much improved IMO.
  • The black colour scheme. In fact, I didn't notice it at first, had to go back and look. This is good because it means that aspect is now out of the way.

There are others, but they're my top 3.

So basically I feel like Accordance iOS can now be my default iOS Bible reading app.

Two more feature requests:

•  
  • I don't feel like Accordance quite stacks up as a book reader yet. To achieve this it either needs to remember your place in a resource across sessions, or have a resource bookmarking feature (or preferably both). I'm particularly conscious of this now because you have some resources I'd like to buy but having to find my place every time I open them would be a pain.
  • Linking references in the devotional modules to the text, rather than a module. The popup references really don't work as a Bible reading tool. Maybe a split window view or something.

Archived