Version 1.3 is now available.
Please note that to see the picture thumbnails you must go the Display Settings and resave them (no need to make any changes).
• Previously opened modules now remember their last search results and location during the same Accordance session.
• Single and multiple verse copying and highlighting via long tap gesture on a verse reference.
• Highlighting of verses, and display of word highlighting..
• User Tool and Highlight file syncing with Accordance for Mac.
• New look to toolbars and parallel panes.
• Hierarchical GoTo verse chooser option.
• Image thumbnails in tool modules.
• Popover views are now used extensively when running on iPad.
• Improved navigation support in all search views.
• Streamlined user note editing workflow.
• [STYLE] search command added to search by highlight style.
• More User Options:
- Turn highlighting on or off.
- Choose between installed highlight files.
- Set the default search results context in text search views.
- Two different GoTo verse choosers: Wheel or list style.
• New Settings app option to reset all highlighting.
• New Settings app option to clear the Accordance module download cache.
 Image thumbnails will only appear in tools that have been updated to use the new thumbnail format.
Accordance for iOS 1.3 Release Notes
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users