Cross Grades available

Dennis Miller

Accordance has quickly become my bible study software of choice but there is one resource (BDAG) in the my other package that I would like to have in accordance but have not seen it listed with a cross grade option available. I really don't want to pay full price again when I already own it in the other.

Sorry, Chicago Press did not approve an official crossgrade with a reduction in our royalties. You can request a larger discount, but our hands are tied and we cannot match other crossgrade deals. Your other option is to sell your "other" copy.

Sorry, Chicago Press did not approve an official crossgrade with a reduction in our royalties. You can request a larger discount, but our hands are tied and we cannot match other crossgrade deals. Your other option is to sell your "other" copy.

I know your hands are tied on this but it is cheaper for me to just run the other app simultaneously when I need that resource. I hope something can be worked out in the future. Consumers need to start having more rights and usage control over the electronic publications they purchase or pay to have the rights too. This whole e-book format stuff is a mess.

Archived