New commentary series request

Kevin Sigafoos

I'm very excited to have NICNT and (soon) NICOT available in Accordance.

I would love to see Zondervan's Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament and the Reformed Expository Commentary series in Accordance (especially since I'm getting ready to preach on Galatians). I'm not aware of these series being offered on any platform.

The ZEC is in the pipeline, but no word on a completion date. We've got a lot of new titles planned; hard to keep up! 

• Like 1

I'm very excited to have NICNT and (soon) NICOT available in Accordance.

I would love to see Zondervan's Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament and the Reformed Expository Commentary series in Accordance (especially since I'm getting ready to preach on Galatians). I'm not aware of these series being offered on any platform.

Kevin, the Reformed Expository Commentary series is available from OliveTree on BibleReader. You can buy individual volumes also. Of course, BibleReader is confined to iPad, iPhone, iPod, etc. But the app is very sophisticated and capable of facilitating in depth study. There are other series as well, and the upside is that for most you can buy individual volumes.

• 1 year later...

Is there any update on getting this series in Accordance. I have worked through Galatians and it is an excellent commentary.

The ZEC is in the pipeline, but no word on a completion date. We've got a lot of new titles planned; hard to keep up! 

Woohoo!! This has got to be my favorite commentary series in terms of layout and organization. The content is also brilliant! I'm pumped. Any update on the timeline for this guy?

We've temporarily diverted resources to concentrate on higher priority items, while at the same time waiting for more volumes in the ZEC series to be complete. I agree that it is a solid series so far, but there are still just a minimal number of volumes available and we have other highly requested titles that we also need to push out.

• Like 1

Thanks for the update Rick.

Martin