Text formatting bug

Daniel Saunders

Hi,

I just ran across a bug in the latest iOS version of Accordance on my iPod Touch. The bug was that the text wasn't wrapping properly at the end of the line and so lots of words were being cut off. Changing the version of the bible that I was reading didn't fix the problem, though fully restarting Accordance did.

Daniel

Hi,

I just ran across a bug in the latest iOS version of Accordance on my iPod Touch. The bug was that the text wasn't wrapping properly at the end of the line and so lots of words were being cut off. Changing the version of the bible that I was reading didn't fix the problem, though fully restarting Accordance did.

Daniel

I'm glad that a restart of the app corrected the issue for you. Unfortunately, it will be difficult to fix without a reproducible case.

Thanks for the report.

Scott

Oops, forgot to attach the screenshot.

And yes, I can't really tell what brought the bug out into the open, but if happens again I'll report it.

post-30551-003948600 1313728648_thumb.png

Oops, forgot to attach the screenshot.

And yes, I can't really tell what brought the bug out into the open, but if happens again I'll report it.

I've had this happen several times too but I don't know what causes it.

Jonathan

• 5 months later...

I had this happen, too. When it started in my case, I had tried holding on the magnifying glass to get back to Read All. But the menu would not appear. Apparently Accordance lost track of the screen coordinates.

Archived