See what you need question

fight'n exegete

So I was reading through this blog post

http://www.accordancebible.com/See-What-You-Need

and I am having trouble getting only my selected articles to show because I want to do what David Lang did with making a pdf to put on kindle. I tried this for example:

1. I went to IVP-Theology module.

2. I tried to show just the article on ADAM.

3. Under my table of contents, I option-clicked on Adam, and the red-line showed up to the left of Adam, under "Browser", and a faded red line showed up to the left of the letter "A"

4. I put an "*" in the search box

5. I made sure the pop-up selection thingy is set on "entry."

6. My "Adam" selection shows up in the results window, but everything else in the IVP-Theology module is still there too...I just have to scroll up or down.

How do I just get the "Adam" entry to appear so I can "print as pdf" without printing the entire IVP-Theology module as a pdf?

Hi,

In the heading just above the article on the right hand side there is a box marked 'Show:'

This has to be set to 'Articles' and not 'all text'. When you search it will then only display the article you have selected

Regards

Steve

Hi,

In the heading just above the article on the right hand side there is a box marked 'Show:'

This has to be set to 'Articles' and not 'all text'. When you search it will then only display the article you have selected

Regards

Steve

Ah, thanks. I guess I was looking at the wrong pop up menu. Didn't even know the other one was there. Works now.

Archived