IVP Dictionaries of Old Testament

Mike Ross

I love the IVP Reference Collection. Are there plans to add the Dictionaries of the Old Testament (Pentateuch/Historical Books).

Thanks!

Mike

Yes, we are working with IVP.

This is great news, I love the NT dictionaries. They are without equal. I am eagerly anticipating the release of the OT volumes.

Excellent!

Will this include the "Pocket Dictionary for the Study of Biblical Hebrew" by Todd Murphy?

• 1 year later...

Quick Question?

Will Accordance be adding the additional released IVP Dictionaries in the near future? (i.e. Dictionary of the OT: Prophets & Dictionary of the OT: Wisdom, Poetry, & Writings)

Thanks!

Quick Question?

Will Accordance be adding the additional released IVP Dictionaries in the near future? (i.e. Dictionary of the OT: Prophets & Dictionary of the OT: Wisdom, Poetry, & Writings)

Thanks!

Yes, eventually.

Have you all decided yet if there will be another bundling of the collection, either as an upgrade to the v.2 collection that exists already, or as an OT dictionary bundle of some sort?

Have you all decided yet if there will be another bundling of the collection, either as an upgrade to the v.2 collection that exists already, or as an OT dictionary bundle of some sort?

Not that I'm aware of yet. But, probably something depending on the arrangement with the publisher.

Great--thanks for the info, Rick. I'll look forward to it.

• 10 months later...

Any update on this release? The Dictionary of the OT: Prophets & Dictionary of the OT: Wisdom, Poetry, & Writings on Accordance would be extremely helpful for my Spring Seminary OT course.