Outstanding Deal

Kevin Sigafoos

MacUpdate is offering Mellel and Bookends (along with 9 other apps) for $49.99. www.mupromo.com

I already purchased Mellel but I'm considering taking this deal just for Bookends and Toast.

I heartily second this recommendation--I think this is one of the most useful and valuable bundles in recent memory, having bought the majority of these titles in the past and finding them very useful. Especially of interest for Accordance users is the fact that Mellel has, bar none, the best rendering for right-to-left scripts (e.g., Hebrew with full pointing, Arabic, Syriac, etc.) on the Mac.

Shameless Commerce Division: if you use this referral link, it earns me a small commission ($3) on each sale.

I heartily second this recommendation--I think this is one of the most useful and valuable bundles in recent memory, having bought the majority of these titles in the past and finding them very useful. Especially of interest for Accordance users is the fact that Mellel has, bar none, the best rendering for right-to-left scripts (e.g., Hebrew with full pointing, Arabic, Syriac, etc.) on the Mac.

Shameless Commerce Division: if you use this referral link, it earns me a small commission ($3) on each sale.

Took advantage of this deal. Thanks for the link Dr. Kang.

Thanks so much for this post Kevin, I'd been looking for quite a stretch for an alternative to other PC/Mac bibliography software options, and it seems Bookends might be just the fit-especially excited that this bundle includes Toast, Data Rescue, and Mellel too!

Blessings,

Robert

Archived