Highlighting on iOS app Question

ddoyle777

I've searched through the forum and didn't find an answer to my question, so I'll post it here. Sorry if it's there and I missed it.

Are we going to be able to do word level highlighting on the iPad app? I know I can do it on the desktop and it will sync, but I want to do it on my iPad when I'm out.

Don't know if iOS can handle this or not.

Thank you,

Dave

This is not yet implemented as we cannot yet select a word in the text, but we are working on it.

This is not yet implemented as we cannot yet select a word in the text, but we are working on it.

Thanks, Helen.

+1 for this feature. I like to do Inductive Bible Study and highlighting specific words is a feature I need. I do it on my iMac but having the ability to also do it on my iPad would make it even better.

• 3 weeks later...

+1 for this feature. I like to do Inductive Bible Study and highlighting specific words is a feature I need. I do it on my iMac but having the ability to also do it on my iPad would make it even better.

Actually it would be good to have special highlighter screen mode: highlighter color patches would be displayed at the bottom of the iPad's screen so I could just choose color and tap on the words to highlight them. Then tap on another color and again tap on the words to color their background. Wow, that would be very useful feature for quick visual text analysis! :-)

Archived