Style search not working

Tom Wagler

Hello, I'm having a problem with the styles search in iOS 1.3.1. It is returning strange results? Anybody else experiencing this? Earlier I had experienced strange result in accordance for mac, now that is searching correctly and the iOS is goofy. I have reset highlights, restarted accordance and iphone but nothing seems to fix the problem.

Thanks,

Tommy

Hello, I'm having a problem with the styles search in iOS 1.3.1. It is returning strange results? Anybody else experiencing this? Earlier I had experienced strange result in accordance for mac, now that is searching correctly and the iOS is goofy. I have reset highlights, restarted accordance and iphone but nothing seems to fix the problem.

Thanks,

Tommy

Tommy:

An example or even betterl a highlights file would be extremely helpful in diagnosing the issue.

Scott

Tommy:

An example or even betterl a highlights file would be extremely helpful in diagnosing the issue.

Scott

An example would be, that the style searced for is not the style returned in results. How would I go about sending the highlights file? Thanks Tom Wagler

Archived