Misspelling

miqraot

Hello, Helen.

I found a misspelling.

In Exod 21:6, there is a word ???? (awl), but in the translation box, it is written "aul".

I attatched the screenshot.

post-360-1144153558.png

Thank you, but these mispellings are best sent to me privately, no need for the world to see them!

I'm sure Helen will ask you to send this directly to her by email, but I can't find anything wrong with Ex 21.6 in my BHS-W4 (version 4.4.1), and I don't find any word in that verse spelled the way you describe it. Can you copy and paste Unicode Hebrew, perhaps?

Thank you, but these mispellings are best sent to me privately, no need for the world to see them!

Sorry to do like this...

I was thoughtless... :P

miqraot,

Looking at your screenshot, you seem to have some sort of JEDP highlighting scheme. Do you happen to have a complete set of highlighted verses yet? I wouldn't mind looking at them if you cared to share them... I believe this is one of the underused features of Accordance: the ability to mark text with highlighters and share those files with other users.

Thanks.

miqraot,

Looking at your screenshot, you seem to have some sort of JEDP highlighting scheme. Do you happen to have a complete set of highlighted verses yet? I wouldn't mind looking at them if you cared to share them... I believe this is one of the underused features of Accordance: the ability to mark text with highlighters and share those files with other users.

Thanks.

I am doing now...

Actually, as you know, dividing JEDPH is very difficult, and every scholars suggest differently.

So, I am doing the division personally. At the same time, I am dividing the sources with a table with Mellel.

Yet, I didn't finish it, but I will carry happy news a.s.a.p.

When I finish my dividing, I will share it with happiness.

Archived