Largest collection

R Gustason

I was browsing through the store, but could not find what the largest package offered in accordance is. What I mean by largest is which package offers the most modules for purchase as one package.

I was browsing through the store, but could not find what the largest package offered in accordance is. What I mean by largest is which package offers the most modules for purchase as one package.

In broad categories you can purchase "Unlock all." Search the site by that phrase and you will find several hits. For example, unlock scholar's gets you all the associated tools and texts (it does not include more comprehensive modules like BDAG or HALOT). If you really wanted everything you could contact the sales folks. Given the vast array of modules, it would be high ticket. :P

Talking to the sales folks would be good anyway, as they can assess your needs and goals so you can get the most bang for the buck.

Is there a chart that gives a complete listing of what is in the megabundle? I'm new to Macs (October 2011 Macbook Pro) and am interested in a native bible app (I have a very large collection in Logos and a good number of resources in WordSearch. Both of these work on the Mac but not nearly as well as they do on windows). I'm kinda looking for a native Mac program that would allow me to do most of my study (mostly english, one of two decent commentaries, and some language study... not historic research but a reliable and current lexicon or two, etc).

Thanks

Yes, we have a customizable comparison chart that will allow you to see everything in the Mega Bundle, and you can even compare the Mega Bundle with some of our other collections. Just follow the link below, and click on the large "compare" button to select the collections you would like to see.

http://www.accordancebible.com/Collections-Comparison/

Is there a chart that gives a complete listing of what is in the megabundle? I'm new to Macs (October 2011 Macbook Pro) and am interested in a native bible app (I have a very large collection in Logos and a good number of resources in WordSearch. Both of these work on the Mac but not nearly as well as they do on windows). I'm kinda looking for a native Mac program that would allow me to do most of my study (mostly english, one of two decent commentaries, and some language study... not historic research but a reliable and current lexicon or two, etc).

I would suggest you start with the bible study bundle and look at adding commentaries as you like. While NICOT/NICNT, NIVAC, Tyndale, Pillar, NAC and NIGTC are all available in Accordance, but are included in none of the "Bundles". Accordance tends to keep commentaries unbundled.

I would suggest the following to start:

Super Bundle which includes:

1. Library Premier and Scholars Premier

2. Timeline and Maps (unique to Accordance in many ways)

3. IVP bundle and/or Yale Anchor Bible Dictionary

4. Commentaries of your choice

I would also call Accordance about any possible cross-grade discounts you can get for the Commentary sets you have in other software packages. I believe that NIGTC, Pillar and NAC provide a serious price break, but I'm not an authority on this... call sales!

Thanks Darin that's exactly what I was looking for.

It looks like the bible study bundle and a few additions (Louw-Neda and some of the Zondervan packages) Can you do a new install from the old cd's on version 9. I looking at the older Zondervan Scholarly Bible Study Suite and an unlock for the EBC. Can I do a new install of these resources without installing an older version of the software?

Mikes

Thanks for the suggestions. I can't really justify buying some of the more expensive packages I have in Logos over again. On the windows side I found that I was using Wordsearch primarily and using Logos to look up more in depth information when I needed to (I liked the speed, linking ability, and easy interface in Wordsearch and with the CBL and Holman commentary series answered most of my questions). I'm also looking at a few things Accordance has that no one else has yet (Targums in english or the Archaeology study bible for example).

Archived