Navigation Bar Skips

rdtaylorjr

I'm not completely sure whether this is a bug or whether there is some other problem. When I press the arrows in the navigation bar I expect it to move up or down to the next verse, chapter, or book. However, very often a single click will automatically skip past the verse, chapter, or book I am trying to get to. Sometimes it skips past two or three verses. It does not do this consistently. Sometimes it works fine, sometimes it doesn't. Any ideas what may be causing this?

How are you pressing the buttons? A touch of the trackpad surface or a physical button press?

Physical button press on an older Macbook Pro. It could be a hardware issue, but I haven't experienced anything similar in any other apps.

Can you try using an external mouse just to confirm or eliminate that as a possible source for the issue? I can't otherwise think why it would randomly skip units or hits.

For what it's worth, I see the same behavior in the Edit User Notes window; clicking "Add" often moves me two or more verses down instead of one. This has been true for quite some time, but I've never gotten around to reporting it.

Archived