Interlinear Layout Problem

Tom

I know I am going to be embarrassed when I am told this answer. But how do I get my versions to line up on the left so that they read across on the same line as their respective translations? For the life of me I can't figure it out. When I select to add my versions they just list above the verse that I am looking at, as well as the headings for Key, Lemma and PrtSpeech (see attached).

Tom

post-200-084769600 1321142805_thumb.png

In Set Text Display (Command-T), set your references to display before the verse, rather than above it. That should fix the location.

OK, got it. Thanks Joel. So I guess I can't have my cake (verse reference displayed before verse) and eat it too (the new Interlinear references after verse)?

No harm in asking I guess.

Tom

We've tweaked this a bit in the upcoming 9.5.1 so that when displaying interlinear, it will always be before the verse, but when not displaying interlinear it will go back to above the verse. So the problem will be fixed, and you can go back to your old Above Verse setting when not displaying interlinear. Thanks for your feedback!

Archived