Is NIV-G/K still available for purchase?

Bret Hicks

I am trying to purchase some bibles for use with the new dynamic interlinear function, and the NIV is my main English Bible. However, I can not find the NIV-G/K (which is what is needed to work in the dynamic interlinear) anywhere on the website. Am I missing something here, or is the NIV-G/K no longer available?

In Christ,

Bret

Brett, I got NIV-G/K with the NIV Study Bible Complete Library CD many years ago. I don't think this CD is still available. On the web site NIV-G/K is listed in the Table of Modules as being available on the Essential ZBSS, but when I clicked on Essential ZBSS, the resulting page reads, "The item you are seeking is not available." So I'm not sure what the status of this module is.

The original Zondervan Essential CD-ROMs have sold out, and we are awaiting a new agreement with Zondervan.

The original Zondervan Essential CD-ROMs have sold out, and we are awaiting a new agreement with Zondervan.

Thanks for the info. So if I want to really use the dynamic interlinear, but the NIV is my main English Bible, I really have to wait a bit before I can make that work (having the Hebrew or Greek text with the NIV, and then also the ESVS, the NA95S, and the KJVS). Is that correct?

In Christ,

Bret

I'm afraid so, but of course the NIV text can be shown in a parallel pane to your interlinear, even a horizontal pane so it's almost interlinear!

Interlin.png

Hi Brett,

I did a search and found one source that may have it. I followed the ordering path to checkout and then stopped. The search I did was using Bing and the string "Zondervan Essentials".

Robert

Thanks for the info. So if I want to really use the dynamic interlinear, but the NIV is my main English Bible, I really have to wait a bit before I can make that work (having the Hebrew or Greek text with the NIV, and then also the ESVS, the NA95S, and the KJVS). Is that correct?

In Christ,

Bret

Bret I came across another source that MAY be good...

http://www.bitsbytescomputer.com/store/catalog/Software_Publisher__Brand_Oak_Tree-p-2-c-479.html

Archived