'Basics of Biblical Greek' won't install

Matt Chapman

I purchased 'The Basics of Biblical Greek' by Mounce today and I'm trying to install it using Easy Install.

The problem I'm encountering is that when I go to Easy Install it detects that I haven't installed the new module.

I click 'download' and it tells me it is downloading Mounce Greek 3.

Once downloaded a dialog box appears asking me to click Install to add the new module to my library.

When I click Install, an installing box pops up for about a second but then it is immediately replaced with a loading purchases message.

And then I end up back at the beginning. The original Easy Install box shows that the Mounce module still hasn't been installed and the 'download' button is blue.

Clicking 'download' again just returns through the cycle but the book never appears in my library and Easy Install continues to indicate that purchase has not been installed.

I've tried closing Accordance and my laptop down and then rebooting, but the problem remains.

Can anyone help me?

Many thanks,

Matt

I purchased 'The Basics of Biblical Greek' by Mounce today and I'm trying to install it using Easy Install.

The problem I'm encountering is that when I go to Easy Install it detects that I haven't installed the new module.

I click 'download' and it tells me it is downloading Mounce Greek 3.

Once downloaded a dialog box appears asking me to click Install to add the new module to my library.

When I click Install, an installing box pops up for about a second but then it is immediately replaced with a loading purchases message.

And then I end up back at the beginning. The original Easy Install box shows that the Mounce module still hasn't been installed and the 'download' button is blue.

Clicking 'download' again just returns through the cycle but the book never appears in my library and Easy Install continues to indicate that purchase has not been installed.

I've tried closing Accordance and my laptop down and then rebooting, but the problem remains.

Can anyone help me?

Many thanks,

Matt

Easy Install support for that particular module (which is a new type of Accordance module) requires either Accordance for Mac v9.5.1 (which is currently at the release candidate stage) or Accordance for iOS v1.4 (which is about to enter beta testing).

I believe there is a separate installer for this module that can be downloaded and will install it directly for use under Accordance for Mac v9.5. It may already be available in your online account. If not, then I suspect you will have to contact the support staff for it.

HTH,

Scott.

You may find that it is in fact installed, but you need 9.5.1 beta to do it.

Thank you both for your help with this! I hadn't thought to log in on the website and download from there.

Thank you for all you do to provide such excellent service and help!

Matt

I can confirm that it works with the latest beta: I did an "Easy Install" of BBG 3 this morning via 9.5.1RC

Archived