Some Interlinear information only available for Gen 1-3 and Matt 1-3

Darrik Spaude

From what I can tell, some of the Interlinear information (Word, Word Translit., Part of Speech, and Tag) is only available for Genesis 1-3 and Matthew 1-3. Every other chapter and book (OT and NT) shows "--" for all of those selections. I've attached a pic of Gen 3:24 through Gen 4:1. I have Accordance 9.5.1 and all modules up-to-date. This issue applies to NAS95S, KJVS, and ESVS.

Any ideas?

post-3289-091104700 1321873125_thumb.png

From what I can tell, some of the Interlinear information (Word, Word Translit., Part of Speech, and Tag) is only available for Genesis 1-3 and Matthew 1-3. Every other chapter and book (OT and NT) shows "--" for all of those selections. I've attached a pic of Gen 3:24 through Gen 4:1. I have Accordance 9.5.1 and all modules up-to-date. This issue applies to NAS95S, KJVS, and ESVS.

Any ideas?

The "missing" material is from the tagged original language texts. I think the demo versions of those texts only display the first several chapters of the OT/NT, so that would explain your observations.

Jonathan

Jonathan is exactly right. You can change from the demo versions to the full in Preferences -> Compare Texts -> Interlinear Source Texts.

Jonathan is exactly right. You can change from the demo versions to the full in Preferences -> Compare Texts -> Interlinear Source Texts.

I only see the Demo versions, I guess, but wasn't the full version part of Library Standard or was Interlinear a new feature of version 9?

Interlinear is fully supported in version 9, but you must have the texts to give it information. The Part of speech, tag, and Word options pull their information from a grammatically tagged Hebrew or Greek text. I don't think that these come with Library Standard, unfortunately. I believe that a grammatically tagged greek text (GNT-TR) comes with Library Premiere level. All of the other greek texts, and all of the hebrew texts, are found as individual unlocks or part of the Scholar's levels.

Archived