Comprehensive cross reference module

Michael J. Bolesta

I read the newsletter with interest. Among the new offerings, the comprehensive cross reference module looks great: http://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=Comprehensive+Crossrefs

Is it only available on DVD? I have been spoiled by Easy Install!

Thanks.

All our new modules are available for Easy Install except (temporarily, we hope) ACCS Complete.

And Early Judaism Dictionary, and NICOT, just for a few weeks.

Helen

For this particular module there is no button to add it to the cart or to the wish list. :(

Oops! There is now, thanks. It will be on sale, plus our Black Friday special starting at midnight.

Oops! There is now, thanks. It will be on sale, plus our Black Friday special starting at midnight.

Many thanks! The Lord bless you all! :lol:

Just bought it and played with it for 1 h.

This is really a great resource! A real goldmine.

I wonder, I do not have the Ancient Comm Set. Has it also links to this set? I do not have this set (yet) in Acc.

Hans

Just bought it and played with it for 1 h.

This is really a great resource! A real goldmine.

I wonder, I do not have the Ancient Comm Set. Has it also links to this set? I do not have this set (yet) in Acc.

Hans

Hans,

The hyperlinks do not connect to the Ancient Christian Commentary set. If the cross reference is an available resource in Accordance, then it will be a hyperlink to that English translation of the text. If you don't have the aforesaid text that is hyperlinked, Accordance will inform you that it's not in your library. Hence, any hyperlink in this resource is available for purchase should you choose to add it to your library. You could easily create a work space with the Ancient Christian Commentary in a zone or tab.

Edited by James Tucker

OK, TX.

Edited by HansK

• 1 year later...

I bought this resource yesterday and have been playing around with it. It certainly seems to be a goldmine. If I am to understand correctly, the hyperlinked texts are those which can be opened in a corresponding module? (provided it is owned by the user). Does this mean that Accordance plans to add other modules that are going to make, for example, the Church Fathers accessible through the hyperlinks?

I bought this resource yesterday and have been playing around with it. It certainly seems to be a goldmine. If I am to understand correctly, the hyperlinked texts are those which can be opened in a corresponding module? (provided it is owned by the user). Does this mean that Accordance plans to add other modules that are going to make, for example, the Church Fathers accessible through the hyperlinks?

Yes, the hyperlinks are to resources in Accordance, if you own them.

There are no current plans to make separate modules for all CF texts. I would like to see pages added eventually, but that's a lot of work (and won't allow hyperlinking from Comp Crossrefs, but it would other resources that make use of Schaff's edition).

• 8 months later...

With the ACCS currently on sale, I'm wondering whether, since Rick's post earlier this year, there are plans to hyperlink ACCS to Schaff? Didn't sound like that was necessarily on the near horizon....